What we can do for you as an appointed British Airways OperatorAs British Airways appointed operators Mysteries of India have been approved by one of the world’s most trusted and prestigious airlines to arrange and organise scheduled flights for all of our customers. This means that while you are booking your Wildlife cruise or trip with us we can also take care of your flight arrangements to make sure that you arrive at your adventure departure point in comfort and style.
Long Haul Cabin Classes available on British Airways flights include:
- Dedicated First Check-In.
- Access to Arrivals and Departure lounges, with pre-flight
- dining on selected routes, and the Elemis Travel Spa.
- The exclusive Concorde Room* provides ultimate luxury, with waiter service, private dining booths and hotel-style cabanas.
- 60% wider seat converts to 6’6” fully flat bed with mattress, duvet, sleeper suit and slippers on overnight services.
- Luxury products in an exclusive Anya Hindmarch bag.
- Unique double window blinds and distinctive natural lighting.
- Flexible à la carte dining with fine wines and champagne.
Unparalleled comfort, privacy and personal control*Available on selected routes
- Access to Arrivals and Departure lounges and the Elemis Travel Spa.
- A la carte menu with superior wine cellar.
- The Club Kitchen is open between meals with a selection of beverages and hot and cold snacks during the flight.
- Touch-button privacy screens.
- Comfortable 25” wide seat with four pre-set positions.
- 6’ fully flat bed (extending to 6’6” in Z position) with softer mattress, memory foam headrest and cosy quilt.
- Over 200 entertainment options available on demand.
Excellent value economy flights where everything has been designed to ensure you have a smooth and comfortable journey. *Available on selected routes
- 31” seat pitch with adjustable headrest, footrest, lumbar support and recline
- Personal video screen with over 200 entertainment options available On Demand
- Three course meals designed by leading chefs
- Complimentary bar service
- Amenity kit with blankets, cushions, eyeshade, socks, toothbrush and toothpaste
- Choice of online check-in or at check-in kiosks at the airport
- Check in one bag weighing up to 23kg, plus two pieces of hand baggage (one handbag plus one bag weighing up to 23kg) free of charge
Short Haul Cabin Classes available on British Airways flights include:
*Available on selected routes
- Access to relaxing Club lounges with complimentary snacks, wines and free WiFi.
- 34” seat pitch.*
- Comfortable leather seats with extra legroom.
- Spacious, private cabin at the front of the aircraft.
- Guaranteed window or aisle seat.
- Selection of hot and cold dishes suited to your flight time.
- Full complimentary bar, including champagne.
- Choice of online check-in and check-in kiosk.
- Check in two pieces of 23kg luggage at no additional charge.
- 31” seat pitch.*
- Complimentary snacks suited to the time of flight, as well as free bar service.
- Professional and responsive crew.
- Conveniently timed flights to centrally-located destinations.
- Save time by checking in online or at a check-in kiosk.
- Select your seat 24 hours in advance at no extra charge.
- Generous baggage allowance – take two bags on board and check-in one piece of luggage weighing up to 23kgs.